Upcoming Bug Fixes
- Commentor Daniel pointed out a problem with program arguments for apps launched via the Simple Commands type of alias.
- Fix: Seperate the command to execute and the parameters to pass to it in the Simple Commands dialog. Currently, all but the first parameter to your alias are passed as program arguments. This is obviously not ideal, and was mostly something I through in to make the “sudo” command work properly, and I had planned to go back and fix it. So I will.
- Commentor Unq suggested a better Wikipedia query string.
- Fix: “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search/%*”
- Better parameter substitution mechanism
- Simple mechanism for sharing aliases with other users
- Easy method for importing IE 7 search providers
- Switchable “profiles”
- Better extensibility for “search actions”
- Commentor P Cause noticed that Search Actions don’t work for Outlook items (like opening contacts).
- Fix: Implement support for Outlook / MAPI items. Might take a while, unfortunately.
Keep those suggestions coming!