Start++ 0.4 released
I just uploaded Start++ 0.4. The music gadget that I showed before isn’t in there yet, but the picture gadget is. The focus of this release is to get some testing on the new start menu hooking mechanism – so I’d appreciate your feedback on how that works!
What’s new in 0.4
- Start++ now runs in the system tray to provide better Start Menu hooking, including custom Start Menu UI (“Start Gadgets”).
- Picture Gadget is the first built-in Start Gadget. Eventually this will be extensible.
- New Options tab with three options
- Disable running in the background (provides the same functionality as previous versions).
- Disable command line integration (feature request)
- Disable Start Menu commands for when Start++ isn’t running
- Bug fixes, including a fix for users with spaces in their user names.